Monday, December 15, 2008

Still Cleaning Up

Wow, I hadn't realized it has been about two months since my last post. Okay, here's the run-down of what's been going on. We just got our roof repaired two days ago; I'm still fighting with insurance trying to get the foundation repaired; when it rains, it comes through the bedroom window (still trying to figure out how) and splashes on me; Vivian turned seven and lost her first front tooth; Corbin is still crackin' us up with his 'isms http://createdbycourtney.blogspot.com; it snowed between 5-10 inches (we're freakin' 40 miles from the beach and cleaning up from a hurricane); I tore down a 900 sqft. shop...with my bare hands and managed to drive a 10 penny nail into my right knee (don't ask); tore most of the fence down and am trying to re-level posts that are salvageable while digging out those that were broken in the storm....whew. Other than that, not much has been going on. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we (the family) went to a rockin' concert Friday - The Winter Wonderslam featuring Toby Mac, Family Force Five, Relient K and B. Reith (pictures are on Courtney's blog). We rocked out as a family (minus the first 2 hours, Vivian crashed out but partied with us later). It's great to be able to share your hobbies with your kids; ours just happens to be going to ear-bleeding concerts YEAH! Okay, before somebody calls CPS on us, we make the kids wear shooting muffs to protect their fragile ears so they can damage 'em themselves in a few years with MP3 players or in their case an MP16 player or some other technical garbage that takes your kids away from conversation (soapbox, sorry). I won't promise that the next entry will be soon, but I'll at least try.

Blessings,
-josh

No comments:


BattleCry.com