Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Updated Music Playlist

Okay kiddos, I have updated the playlist. You may be relieved, or even more offended. If you are in the latter category, (for those of you that don't know what latter means...you know who you are...that's the second one...okay, okay offended) don't be. This is music with a message. If you don't believe me, google the lyrics and you'll see what I'm talking about. I thought about holding your hand and putting the lyrics on my page somewhere, but didn't feel like it; at least not tonight. If there are any concerns, feel free to contact me, but be warned. You had better pack a lunch because I can assure you - we're going to do some serious arguing, err, debating.

blessings,

-josh

2 comments:

Ray J. said...

i'm offended. let's argue, um, debate.
ray j.

Josh said...

BRING IT, Ray-Ray!!


BattleCry.com